Lagu

Saturday 28 December 2013

Exo Gif ~

Hope ya like it <3 
gif exo macro sehun Luhan hunhan hanhun
kris exo gif - Căutare Google
Luhan - exo-m Photoexo EXO-M Lu Han deer Luhan gif not mine princess lulu little deer my gif exo EXO-M haters gonna hate Exoplanet Kris wu fan kris wu cries my first macro LOL gifs exo exo k baekhyun my very first macro gif otp graphics exo ship macro Kyungsoo baekhyun d.o baekyeol kaisoo I Can't Believe Myself gif exo omfg Kai macro i think i dyed stawp being so flirty exo exo m Kris Wufan kris wu kris gif sorry reposted bc wrong tag;;; my gif exo Kai ;___; word vomit because this kid seriosuly give me overprotective feels flawless prince kim jongin gif exo macro xd Kyungsoo d.o poor d.o i think this is really funny and on mother's day too lol 1k my gifs exo 2k exo m Kris wu fan exo gif Show Champion kris gif KRIS PLS show champion bts 1k my gifs exo Kai exo m exo k Kris chanyeol wu fan exo gif kris gif chanyeol gif oven radio CHANYEOLS FACE I'M LAUGHINGGGG 1k my gifs exo exo m Kris smtown la i was distracted from his perfect face by his gigantic hands exo exo m Lay yixing love you more than i thought i would the best thing that came into my life now tell me how to get rid of u wanna do a post like this for sehun but that bitch just doesn't speak and hah haven't made any gifs these days my gif exo Lu Han airport exo m Luhan xiaolu his stare though he's so cute i just don't understand 22?? my gif exo tao EXO-M Luhan Kris Chen /facepalm xiumin just that  i can make :3exo EXO-M History Kris Wufan this is for my own love I know it's way over giffed trust me wufineness etcgif
hope ya like it ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment